Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Important Announcements for LA3

(1) Case Studies: I would like to meet with you for 10 minutes between now and Friday morning to review your progress on your case study assignment. I will be available Wednesday 9:30-11am (yes, now!) 6-9pm, Thursday 6-9pm, and Friday 9am-12pm. This is mandatory, but you must approach me.

(2) Arch & LA Pinup on Friday: Sevak has invited us to join Arch 6 (3rd Floor Lounge) this friday from 10-12 to see how they have approached site analysis. I would also like YOU to pin up the work you have done for this session. Location will be announced later. THIS IS IN ADDITION TO THE FORMAL LANDSCAPE REVIEW ON FRIDAY AFTERNOON.

(3) This Sunday from 4-8pm: MODEL BUILDING! Please come at 4, dinner will be served, but we def. need your help to build a context model for our section.

Don't forget that I (Dorothy) will be available as a resource for you even if I won't be working directly with you this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment